Impact Austin Announces Site Visits!
Following a series of meetings starting in January and extensive research and evaluation, Impact Austin’s Grant Review Committees have selected the following 12 nonprofits for site visits. These site visits are the final step in selecting the two finalists from each category that will have an opportunity to present their programs to the full Impact Austin membership at its annual meeting Monday, June 4.
- Friends of the Children-Austin, Professional Mentoring for Austin’s Most Vulnerable Youth
- Jeremiah Program, Empowerment and Life Skills Classes for Single Moms
- JUST Community, Building a Community of Women Entrepreneurs through Trust and Micro Loans in Low-income Neighborhoods
- Communities in Schools of Central Texas, CIS of Central Texas: ASPIRE Family Literacy Program
- Kids In A New Groove, Mentoring through Music
- The Hispanic Alliance, Austin Soundwaves & Del Valle ISD: Becoming the national model for elementary school orchestra programs
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING COMMITTEE:
- Helping Hand, Home for Children Families First
- Williamson County Children's Advocacy Center, Expansion of Health Programs
- Easter Seals Central Texas, Inc., Bridging the Gap for Kids Age 3-5
- AGE of Central Texas, 50 Is Magic
- CASA of Travis County, Increasing Volunteer Diversity Through Targeted Marketing and Recruitment
- College Forward, CoFo Mobile App: Revolutionizing Program Delivery & Impact